A premium IP conference phone that is designed for midsize rooms and offers remarkable HD Voice clarity.
Delivering superior performance for midsize conference rooms, the Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone offers a price-to-performance breakthrough for SIP environments.
It comes with advanced features, such as broad interoperability and remarkable voice quality.
The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, which boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations that sound as natural as being there.
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 phones deliver:
- Unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike
- More productive conference calls – Our patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides you with the best conference phone experience and no compromises
- Conferencing technology that is ideal for midsize rooms – Its 12-foot (3.5-meters) microphone pickup is designed for small and midsize conference rooms accommodating up to 12 people
- Flexible room coverage – Benefit from optional expansion microphones and support for lapel microphones
- Robust interoperability – These phones are compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms with maximum voice quality and feature availability, and simplifed management and administration
- Polycom HD Voice technology, for high-fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz, makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- Microphone designed for small to midsize conference rooms with up to 12 participants picks up voices from up to 12 feet (3.5-meters) away
- Advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Compatibility with a broad array of SIP call platforms with maximum voice quality and feature availability, and simplifed management and administration
- High-resolution display, which enables robust call status, on-board configurability and multi-language support
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE), for easy installation (AC power model is also available)
- Resistance to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions